Highlights of our Firm’s Victories
Since 1963, the dedicated attorneys of Finley & Stein have been negotiating favorable verdicts, winning trials, and reversing unfavorable decisions on appeal. These are just a few of the highlights of our firm’s victories:
- John Michael Bane: Death sentence OVERTURNED on appeal.
- Johnnie T.: Accused of attempted second degree murder, aggravated assault, employing a firearm in the commission of a dangerous felony (2 counts each), and possession of a firearm by convicted felon – NOT GUILTY on all counts.
- Timothy B.: Accused of rape, attempted rape, kidnapping and domestic assault – NOT GUILTY of attempted rape, OTHER CHARGES REDUCED to sexual battery and two misdemeanors.
- T.K.: Accused of possession of a firearm and marijuana – CHARGES DISMISSED.
- R.Q.: Accused of possession of a firearm and marijuana – CHARGES DISMISSED.
- Raphael M.: Accused of attempted first degree murder – CHARGES REDUCED to aggravated assault, with TIME SERVED.
- Mark L.: Accused of aggravated assault after allegedly hitting his girlfriend repeatedly with a gun – CHARGES REDUCED to misdemeanor assault.
- Michael M.: Accused of conspiracy to distribute over 150 grams of heroin – TIME SERVED
- Michael B.: Accused of aggravated assault – TIME SERVED.
- Courtez R.: Accused of aggravated robbery – found NOT GUILTY.
- Joyce S.: Accused of robbery and 12-count indictment for DUI – CHARGES REDUCED to serve thirty days followed by probation.
- C.C.: Accused in two indictments for child abuse with a third indictment pending – negotiated agreement for PROBATION.
- Dozens of traffic charges dismissed.