Call Us at:

Have you been charged with a federal crime?

Have you been accused of a crime in federal court in New York, Tennessee, or Mississippi?  The federal government primarily prosecutes cases involving drugs and guns, but with stiffer penalties than in state court, including mandatory minimum sentences, and no early release on parole.

If you have been convicted of a crime in federal court, we can still help.  We can appeal your conviction and sentence to the Circuit Courts of Appeals.  Our experienced attorneys can file a petition for habeas corpus on your behalf on the grounds that your continued detention is unconstitutional based on the facts of your case.

Appeals and habeas petitions often have strict time deadlines. Call us now at 901-210-3136, or fill out our short form to get started.