Call Us at:

Have you been charged with a drug crime?

At Finley & Stein, we have handled all types of drug cases – everything from dime bags of marijuana to international cartels.  If we are not able to resolve your case through probation, our first action is always to file a Motion to Suppress.  In a Motion to Suppress, we will ask the judge to exclude the drugs from evidence because the police failed to obtain a search warrant or failed to follow proper procedures in executing the search warrant.

New appellate decisions are released almost every day altering the landscape of search and seizure law.  Our experienced attorneys use cutting edge research based on daily developments in search and seizure law to present the best possible argument to suppress the drugs and have your case dismissed.

Click here for information particular to federal drug charges.  

Call us now at 901-210-3136, or fill out our short form to get started.